Free School Meals
If you have children under 19 and in full-time education, you may be able to get free school meals for them.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for free school meals the pupil must be attending a state-maintained school or receiving alternative education approved by Kent County Council and the pupil’s family must be in receipt of one of the following benefits.
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (not including Working Tax Credit)
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Asylum Seekers
- Proof of support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- An Income-related Employment and Support Allowance