Dear Parents/ Carers,
The Imagination Tree is an Early Years website containing a range of creative, imaginative and interesting activities and learning ideas for young child.
The following link has some lovely ideas and suggestions for general home learning with your children that could be completed in addition to the specific home learning packs that we have sent you:
- Go for a nature walk
- Have a disco dance party
- Make obstacle courses
- Watch films and review them together. Can they name the characters in the story?
- Make a book and write and illustrate your own story
- Write and post letters to family
- Make videos on your tablet and email them to family
- Learn a new skill from Youtube
- Cook/ bake together
- Have a Lego design contest
- Set up an art exhibition
- Play board games/ card games
- Dressing up/ role play
- Build a den or fort
- Play hide and seek/ scavenger hunts
Phonics play is a website that is frequently used at school to help your child with their phonics learning. This is now free to access:
Finally, please read the newsletters below:
We will continue to send you updated information regarding free-to-access websites and activities throughout the isolation period.
The Year R Team