Our vision is to create a ‘community of learners with purpose and passion’.
We believe the Primary is a beacon of teaching and learning for the local and wider community, including pupils, parents and other schools.
We will create children who are lifelong learners through the delivery of a knowledge-based curriculum that inspires children to succeed.
Knowledge will be conveyed in memorable and exciting ways to create learning with a purpose.
The intelligent sequencing of our curriculum will build year on year developing and consolidating our children’s knowledge.
We will set our children up for the next step in their education and they will achieve excellent outcomes.
- Inspire the next generation.
- Provide an inclusive setting enabling every child to achieve their best and reach their potential.
- Go the extra mile – care and nurture the next generation.
- Establish great relationships by never giving up on a child and remove any barriers to learning, creating new possibilities.
- Opportunities to contribute to the school and the wider community.
‘Children will have a love of learning’