We believe that a school uniform is important :-
- It looks smart
- It wears well
- It contributes to a sense of belonging
- It fosters a sense of pride
- It gives a common identity
We require that parents co-operate with us in adhering to the All Age Academy uniform policy. We require our children present themselves as smart, capable members of our community with high expectations of themselves and each other.
We ask that all children wear full uniform every day and we encourage learners to maintain a good standard of clean and tidy dress for school.
Uniform Price List
Please CLICK HERE for the full price list
Academy Shop Term Time Opening Hours:
|Monday||8:00am - 12:00pm then 3:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 12:00pm then 3:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 12:00pm then 3:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Telephone: 01303 842410
- Long sleeved pale blue shirt (short sleeve may be worn in the summer if preferred)
- Clip on school tie with logo (regular style tie with logo for Year 6)
- Sleeveless navy blue pullover with logo
- Charcoal grey trousers or box pleated charcoal grey skirt (not a straight skirt)
- Reversible waterproof/fleece, navy with logo for Foundation Stage and KS1
- Navy blazer with logo for KS2
- Navy knee high socks if a skirt is worn or charcoal grey or navy socks with trousers
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- Book Bag with logo (optional)
- Girls' mid blue gingham or striped dresses may be worn with white ankle socks in Summer terms 5 and 6
- Children may wear their own choice of winter coat
- Children may wear one pair of small stud earrings and a watch, but no other jewellery is permitted
- Children are not permitted to wear make-up or nail varnish
Parents are asked to ensure that all items are labelled clearly with their child’s name.
For health and safety reasons it is important that children are properly dressed for any physical activity.
Our uniform for PE is as follows:
- White T-Shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Shoe bag which can hang on cloakroom peg
- No jewellery or metal hair slides are allowed for PE. Stud earrings must be removed or covered
PE kits should be kept in school and returned home for washing at weekends and holidays.
All items of clothing for PE should be named.
Hair styles must be reasonable and in sympathy with our school uniform. Extreme colours, spikes, shaving or sculpting is not considered suitable for school and should be reserved for holidays or weekends. Long hair should be tied back for health and safety reasons.
We encourage and expect children to look after their uniform and their belongings. Each class has a lost property box which class monitors check at the end of every day to return named property. Class teams are expected to respect the property of others and extra weekly “Golden Time” is earned by classes who have no “lost property”.
Personal Property including Mobile Phones
We request that children do not bring expensive personal property to school. Folkestone Primary Academy does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage however caused.
Mobile phones are not needed in school and should not be brought to school. If there is a strong reason as to why a child needs to bring a mobile phone to school on occasion, the parent or carer must write to the Vice Principal, Mr Opstad, who, if it is agreed, will arrange for the phone to be appropriately stored during the day.